Sign in to follow this  
Beverly

Is there a Christmas in July for Steam?

For some reason, I remember a summer deal, similar to Christmas in July.  But I can't find it on Google.  Is there a summer sale like the Christmas one?  If so, what games have you purchased during that time?  I like Steam games.  Just want to know which ones are likely to be on sale. 

I'm waiting too, hopefully people on my friendslist buy the same games.

What games do you have now?

I have only a few people on my Steam fl and the one guy that I really like playing games with has Don't starve together.  That's multi player online, I think? I wanted to buy it but it's $20 and I had already bought Spore in May.  Maybe it will be on sale in June. 

I've been on steam forever now, maybe three years, but stopped playing for a long time.  Then on my birthday, a friend of mine bought The Binding of Issac for me as a gift.  And, ever since then, I have known the sweet love of Steam. :P

roflmaooooooooooooooo

, i shouldnt buy anything or i wouldnt able to pay for any hosting and servers lol

Stupid Steam almost bankrupted me at Christmas. 

Pretty sure I bought at least 20 games then.  :/

good i have no paypal and i am very sceptical about new games :D saves so much money

Just like you, I was once the Steam skeptic, now they have hooked/booked and cooked me.  :(

Do not worry, Steam will find a way to infect you too.