Hellshammers Gaming Community

HELLSHAMMERS is a multigaming community made by gamers for gamers. We are mainly Battlefield players. but we are always looking for good games to rent servers for, we also accept other genre of games. The community and HellsHammers FORUMS is a place where people and all our members can interact and have discussions about anything related to our community and servers.
Sign In

Are you ready to join us?

Being part of HELLSHAMMERS is being part of a group of people who enjoy gaming. We play for fun and have a high appreciation for our servers. We try to communicate with the world of gaming and to get to know people. We offer High quality game time, private servers , you can even have your own personnel TS channel with your friends.
Join Us!
Disturbator

Hellshammers » League of Legends Team

Hello!

I got an idea (permission granted from WhiteWolf) to start League of Legends Team for Hells Hammers.

Now everyone who plays League of Legends @ West, hands up!

Our goal is to get atleast 5 players and start play together in same party and see how things are rolling. If we are doing good we can move to ranked and so on. If there is someone, who have never played LoL before, thats not problem. I can teach new players and we can play just for fun.

Searching:

- Top laner

- Middle laner

- Jungle

- AD Carry

- Support

I personally can play each role but i mainly go as ADC.

If you got interested pls contact me trough steam, origin, battlelog, LoLclient, tap a shoulder on streets... your choice!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SluffinDisturbator

Origin/Battlelog: Disturbator

LoL - West: Sluffinator

i'll join i cna play all roles but be carefull i'm a teemo main *insert nuke here* mainrole is jungle and support i guess but i'm a flexpick but i have to play a little bit more champs before ill play ranked with you guys didnt played in the last few days

name xOxToxicxOx     xOx is meant to be a smiley

Hello!

I got an idea (permission granted from WhiteWolf) to start League of Legends Team for Hells Hammers.

Now everyone who plays League of Legends @ West, hands up!

Our goal is to get atleast 5 players and start play together in same party and see how things are rolling. If we are doing good we can move to ranked and so on. If there is someone, who have never played LoL before, thats not problem. I can teach new players and we can play just for fun.

Searching:

- Top laner

- Middle laner

- Jungle

- AD Carry

- Support

I personally can play each role but i mainly go as ADC.

If you got interested pls contact me trough steam, origin, battlelog, LoLclient, tap a shoulder on streets... your choice!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SluffinDisturbator

Origin/Battlelog: Disturbator

LoL - West: Sluffinator

Gold 5 jungle main here, Kha'Zix and Lee are my best picks. Mid and ADC are decent roles for me aswell.

EDIT: Never mind, you are Silver 5 my mmr would drop fast as hell if I played with you unless we can get people of around the same mid-elo as I am in with us.

i'll join i cna play all roles but be carefull i'm a teemo main *insert nuke here* mainrole is jungle and support i guess but i'm a flexpick but i have to play a little bit more champs before ill play ranked with you guys didnt played in the last few days

name xOxToxicxOx     xOx is meant to be a smiley

Teemo main who mains Jungle and Support... either you are LCS player or not yet level 30 :D

i'm level 30 silver 1 if i would play ranked i would be gold probably i can play teemo on all lanes but ill go yasou midlane or teemo -toplane same supp nautilus or tresh or bitchcrank. adc vayne

jungle would be: shaco,lee,teemo or soem others i dont remeber atm

Can you both add me? We can play normal 5v5 sometimes and practice together.

I think that S5 dont give right image of my skill level, ive had so bad lucks in first games every season and got placed so damn bad.. not enough time to play ranked so much to get higher division.

Maybe we can plan something for next season?

I play some league but It depens of the day that do I play a lot or little. I am Silver V in promos ATM and I was Silver 2 in last season so....

My name is MasterGuardian49 in EuW.. so you can add me if want and we could play sometime if is interest. :)

Hey hellshammers!

Can we get team for LoL?

THE LEGACY

I was talking with sluffinator aka Disturpator and they got team like 2 months active. But no more, because life and those things :D 

I want to start playing in this season more often than i now play so, iam asking can we get somekind of team going on this season (starting 20.1)?!

Iam EUW server but if EuNe has more people than west, so im willing to transfer my account there.

Iam going to ask Deft (and maybe his brother) to join up the team.

So what are you thinking?

Cheers Henri.

2 hours ago, heavyman said:

Hey hellshammers!

Can we get team for LoL?

THE LEGACY

I was talking with sluffinator aka Disturpator and they got team like 2 months active. But no more, because life and those things :D 

I want to start playing in this season more often than i now play so, iam asking can we get somekind of team going on this season (starting 20.1)?!

Iam EUW server but if EuNe has more people than west, so im willing to transfer my account there.

Iam going to ask Deft (and maybe his brother) to join up the team.

So what are you thinking?

Cheers Henri.

I'm interested in your elos people, if you're under high gold I am not joining. Don't want my MMR to drop too hard. I'm plat 5 right now with actual mmr hovering around 1.8k (plat 3). Going diamond this season most likely :3

Im LVL 24 im on EUNE, and i can beat almost everything on top as rengar. I already won few times vs plat guys. I love rengar top/jungle viktor/zyra mid and supporting by zyra. If im gonna reach 30th lvl i would like to play with you ;). And i already won few normal games playing with my dia 5 friend. :P against similar lvl opponents.

1 hour ago, Mattozaa said:

I'm interested in your elos people, if you're under high gold I am not joining. Don't want my MMR to drop too hard. I'm plat 5 right now with actual mmr hovering around 1.8k (plat 3). Going diamond this season most likely :3

Yeah, i think you r too good for us so carry on what youre doing if youre afraid so much your mmr ffs... U can play always alone or with your high mmr elo friends what ever. Sry im tired xD

the thing was getting somekind of team, but i think its not gonna work in this way.

41 minutes ago, ReveN said:

Im LVL 24 im on EUNE, and i can beat almost everything on top as rengar. I already won few times vs plat guys. I love rengar top/jungle viktor/zyra mid and supporting by zyra. If im gonna reach 30th lvl i would like to play with you ;). And i already won few normal games playing with my dia 5 friend. :P against similar lvl opponents.

And all your friends are EUNE too? It sucks that youre EUNE xD or that iam EUWE xD

2 hours ago, heavyman said:

Why u didnt make EUWE in first place?

well, there was map of what country is in which server, and i didn't saw Poland in EUW. And EUW seems to have much more technical problems then EUNE :P

1 hour ago, ReveN said:

well, there was map of what country is in which server, and i didn't saw Poland in EUW. And EUW seems to have much more technical problems then EUNE :P

Yeah thats true Euw have their problems. I was in eune but switch back euw xD hehe.

Still up for random games sometimes. Everyday gaming is not possible anymore. At the moment im going trough my placement games in EUW ranked, 4W 0L and 6 games left. Heading for gold this season.

Ranked team is up again, i can invite everyone who wants in (lvl30).